Friday, October 19, 2007

A Proud Promotion

It is the bewitching season after all.  And I happen to know a wonderful writer who's written a great ghost story.  The story started more as an exercise than anything else, but I loved the story and begged the writer to continue, which he did.  Now, I have always enjoyed everything he's written, but this story just had so much, and I think the humor in it really got to me as well.  Had this story been in book form, I'd have finished it in just 1 or 2 readings.  (I'm a fast reader.)  I have been totally captivated by the story, it's progression leaving me waiting with bated breath, wanting more, more, MORE!  I confess, I am married to the writer, and I can tell you that marriage to a writer doesn't bring any sort of story benefits.  I don't know what's going to happen next until it's ready to post and he asks me to check it over to see if I can spot any typos.  So I'm left hanging just as much as anyone else following along.  Matter of fact, it's worse for me.  Often he'll come home from work and tell me he was inspired.  "What!  Tell me, tell me!  What happens next?!"  He just smiles a smug smile and walks away.  What a mind tease he is! 

So please allow me to present to you, Ghost Hunters by DarcKnyt.  A fantastic read, especially for the season.  It will leave you both haunted and laughing, a delicious mix. 

1 comment:

DarcKnyt said...

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your support.

Now get me an agent.