Friday, January 16, 2009

NFL Football Play-offs WK 3 2008 Picks

I know, I know, I went with the underdogs in both games.  I don’t know why. 

I know DarcZombie and KreeStee will hate me, at least during game time.  And they’ll take the gloat factor and rub it in for the rest of my life if I’m wrong.  I’m willing to live with that.  :)  (And just an aside for the 2 of you, here’s a link to something I saw on PFT.  I only put the link here, so you can sort of know what us Pats fans went through last year.  Sucks when people spew things about your team!)

Last games before the Superbowl!  Soak it up!  It’s going to be a long off-season. 

 

1-18-09

@  

±

TIME (EST)

NETWORK

Eagles Cardinals Cardinals   3 PM CBS
Ravens Steelers Ravens   6:30 PM FOX
           

 

Who’s going to the play-offs this year?

AFC NFC
Titans Giants
Steelers Panthers
Dolphins Vikings
Chargers Cardinals
Colts Falcons
Ravens Eagles

No comments: