Saturday, January 10, 2009

NFL Football Play-offs WK 2 2008 Picks Updates

UPDATES: Well, the Titans are out!  And don’t I look like the genius I’m not!  LOL  Congratulation Ravens, and to Joe Flacco for being the 1st rookie quarterback to win 2 play-off games.  :) 

UPDATES: Wow!  The Cardinals came to win!  Congratulations to the team, for the 1st time ever in the play-offs as the Arizona Cardinals.  Way to go!  And my sincerest apologies to Jake Del Homme.  I’m sorry your birthday sucked so bad.  Honest. 

UPDATES: Last night, Saturday, before going to bed I told my husband I should change my pick for one of today’s games.  “Which one?” he wanted to know.  “I just have a gut feeling about the Eagles, I think they’re going to beat the Giants.”  For whatever reason, I didn’t do it.  And I didn’t get around to it before the game started today.  So, I’m wrong on the pick, but so, so glad the Giants lost!  Congratulations Eagles!

UPDATES: Way to go Steelers!  Congratulations!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Byes this week: None

1-10-09

@  

±

TIME (EST)

NETWORK

Ravens 13 Titans 10 Ravens + 4:30 PM CBS
Cardinals 33 Panthers 13 Cardinals + 8:15 PM FOX
           
1-11-09          
Eagles 23 Giants 11 Giants - 1 PM FOX
Chargers 24 Steelers 35 Steelers + 4:45 PM CBS
           

 

Who’s going to the play-offs this year?

AFC NFC
Titans Giants
Steelers Panthers
Dolphins Vikings
Chargers Cardinals
Colts Falcons
Ravens Eagles

No comments: