Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Catching up

For the last few months I've been collecting news articles on the Spygate thing that's plagued My Beloved Patriots.  Part of me just wants to ignore it and hope it goes away, and damn soon.  Part of me wants the whole investigation thing to continue into other teams, to shove the same thing down their throats that they've shoved down mine when it's revealed their teams did the same thing.  Jimmy Johnson states it was a common practice.  COMMON. 

And no, I'm still not over the Superbowl loss.  Probably never will be.  It was kind of a catch-22.  If we'd won, everyone would have accused us of cheating, and not deserving of it.  And by losing, everyone accused us of not being that good of a team and see see, you lost, neener neener and that proves you suck!  Yeah, I guess 18-0 means nothing - not even the lousy '72 Dolphins did that. 

So, I figured instead of making several posts about the whole thing, I'd make just one with many of my collected links in it.  I'm trying to catch up after having been offline for so long, and also trying to clear out my Windows Live Writer drafts folder.  Thanks for being patient with me.  :)

Belichick apologizes for controversy

Jimmy Johnson thinks Spygate is overblown

Entry of a clown in Spygate making circus look like child's play

RAMS DIDN’T HAVE A WALK-THROUGH?

WALSH HAS NO NEW EVIDENCE OF CHEATING

Apology

Statement from Patriots

 

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments: