Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Football Silliness

As you know, there are 32 teams in the NFL.

I always thought it was kind of funny to break down the teams to see what categories they fit into.

People

Redskins

Birds

Cats

Patriots

Raiders

Falcons

Panthers

Buccaneers

Steelers

Seahawks

Lions

Saints

Packers
Cardinals

Jaguars

Bills

Vikings

Eagles

Bengals

Browns

Chiefs

Ravens

Misc. Beasts

49ers

Titans

Inanimate Objects

Rams

Giants

Horses

Chargers

Bears

Texans

Broncos

Jets

Marine Creatures

Cowboys

Colts

Dolphins

2 comments:

DarcKnyt said...

I had fun when we did this before. It was interesting to see how the team mascots fit, and to wonder why they were chosen. Sometimes I think it was just for the alliteration of it (e.g., "Tennessee Titans").

Kewl! :)

LTY

Vanessa said...

Wasn't that fun? I remember how we laughed! That's where I got the idea. :)

LTY2