Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Divisional Playoffs Picks - UPDATES

UPDATES -  Well.  I don't think anyone expected THAT.  The Colts and Cowboys are out?  No way!  And here I thought the Cowboys would go all the way - and lose to the Patriots yeah, but all the way to the dance.  And now we have to contend with the Chargers and Giants cutting in where they don't belong.  How rude! 

(Sorry for the delay in posting.)

 

Saturday January 12, 2008:

4:30 pm eastern FOX

  • Seattle 20 @ Packers 42 - Packers

 

8:00 pm eastern CBS

  • Jaguars 20 @ Patriots 31 - Patriots

 

 

Sunday January 13, 2008:

1 pm eastern CBS

  • Chargers 28 @ Colts 24 - Colts

 

4:30 pm eastern FOX

  • Giants 21 @ Cowboys 17 - Cowboys

2 comments:

DarcKnyt said...

I missed you. I'm glad you're back.

Yeah, I didn't expect these to be the final four either. The only ones I expected were Green Bay and New England. I thought it'd be Pack/Boys and Pats/Colts for the championships.

Oh well. As Chris Berman says, "That's why dey play da games."

Vanessa said...

Nice to know I've been missed. :)

Well, you know Stan said that there was only a 35% chance for the final 4 to be the Pats, Colts, Cowboys, and Packers. He's arrogant. Numbers. ;)

Right though, can't deny that.