Sunday, November 04, 2007

My Football Picks for Week 9 - UPDATES

UPDATE - Sunday Afternoon - Well! Who would have thought the Chargers and Jaguars would have fallen so far? Not I! None-the-less, I still did better than I thought I would. So far I'm 7-2. And the Patriots/Colts game has started ...

UPDATE - Sunday Night - It has been a long time since I've held my breath for 3 hours. The Colts are a great team, and I have no doubt I will be holding my breath for another 3 hours during the playoffs as well. Whether or not I exhale is another matter. And while I figured the Seahawks/Browns game would be tough, I never expected overtime! It was a close game, but in the end, the Browns pulled out the win. So for the day I am 10-3. Not great, but not my worst day either as I feared it would be. Still one game to go this week!

UPDATE - Monday Night - Hmm. I thought the Ravens would have put up more of a fight, especially considering this was a division battle with the Steelers. Not to be! The Steelers decided to run up the score, Patriot-style, and leave no doubt who they intend to be AFC North division champs next month.

So I end the week 11-3, and so far for the season 53-15.

Games @ 1 pm eastern 11-4-2007

  • Packers 33 @ Chiefs 22 - Packers
  • Redskins 23 @ Jets 20 - Redskins
  • Jaguars 24 @ Saints 41 - Jaguars
  • Bengals 21 @ Bills 33 - Bills
  • Cardinals 10 @ Buccaneers 17 - Buccaneers
  • Broncos 7 @ Lions 44 - Lions
  • Panthers 7 @ Titans 20 - Titans
  • Chargers 17 @ Vikings 35 - Chargers
  • 49ers 16 @ Falcons 20 - Falcons

Games at 4ish eastern

  • Seahawks 30 @ Browns 33 - Seahawks
  • Texans 24 @ Raiders 17 - Texans
  • Patriots 24 @ Colts 20 - Patriots

Game @ 8:15 eastern Sunday Night

  • Cowboys 38 @ Eagles 17- Cowboys

Game @ 8:30 eastern Monday Night 11-5-2007

  • Ravens 7 @ Steelers 38 - Steelers

Teams with Byes: Bears, Dolphins, Rams, Giants

No comments: