Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Football Picks for Week 12

UPDATES - Thanksgiving Day Games - As expected, the stronger teams led the day, and I hope you had a chance to watch, in between rounds of turkey, stuffing, and pie.  :)  I wanted to post earlier, but it seems our internet connection had other ideas.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day, with lots to spare and share. 

Thanksgiving Day Games

  • Packers 37 @ Lions 26 - Packers
  • Jets 3 @ Cowboys 34 - Cowboys
  • Colts 31 @ Falcons 13 - Colts

 

Sunday Games: Games at 1 pm eastern

  • Titans @ Bengals - Titans
  • Seahawks @ Rams - Seahawks
  • Vikings @ Giants - Giants
  • Saints @ Panthers - Panthers
  • Redskins @ Buccaneers - Buccaneers
  • Texans @ Browns - Browns
  • Bills @ Jaguars - Bills
  • Raiders @ Chiefs - Chiefs

 

Games at 4ish eastern

  • 49ers @ Cardinals - Cardinals
  • Broncos @ Bears - Broncos
  • Ravens @ Chargers - Chargers

 

Sunday Night Game 8:15 eastern

  • Eagles @ Patriots - Patriots

 

Monday Night Game 8:30 pm eastern

  • Dolphins @ Steelers - Steelers

 

 

An early post this week due to the holiday games.  I just found out a little while ago that the Steelers have had some major injuries, so if the Dolphins were going to win a game this year, they might squeak through this week.  (Or possibly next week against the Jets.)  My money's still on the Steelers though, despite their injuries and this week's loss to the Jets.  (I still can't get over that!) 

I've had a few things going on the past few days so I didn't get a chance to make very eh-juh-ma-kated picks this week.  They're kind of knee-jerk responses.  Maybe lady luck will smile on me again.  :) 

No comments: