Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Football Picks for Week 10 - UPDATES

UDATES: Monday Night - Wow, a shut out on Monday Night Football. I guess the Seahawks have stated that they intend to be the NFC West Division champs. So I end the week 6-8. Yeah, worst week ever. But I know this, a lot of the experts picked like I did too, so I don't feel too terribly bad. Well, I do, but ... oh well. It was a rough, topsy-turvy week. There is always next week and I aim to do better. To date for the season I am 59-23.

UPDATES: Sunday Night - Oh my gosh! The Colts lost?! I will say this - it shows the mark of true champions when they can still get within 2 points of tying a game, coming from 23 points behind, with most of their starters unable to play because of injury. So now I'm 5-8. Will it get any worse tomorrow?

UPDATES: Sunday Afternoon - Worst. Week. Ever. Talk about an upset week! The Rams pulled out a win? Well yeah! And I, like an idiot, when I was making my picks thought to myself, if the Rams are going to win this year, this would be the week for them to do it. And I ignored myself. Well, that'll teach me! So for the afternoon so far I'm 3-5. Ugh!

Games at 1 pm eastern

  • Vikings 0 @ Packers 34 - Packers
  • Broncos 27 @ Chiefs 11 - Chiefs
  • Bills 13 @ Dolphins 10 - Bills
  • Rams 37 @ Saints 29 - Saints
  • Browns 28 @ Steelers 31 - Steelers
  • Eagles 33 @ Redskins 25 - Redskins
  • Falcons 20 @ Panthers 13 - Panthers
  • Jaguars 28 @ Titans 13 - Titans

Games at 4ish eastern

  • Bengals 21 @ Ravens 7 - Ravens
  • Lions 21 @ Cardinals 31 - Lions
  • Cowboys 31 @ Giants 20 - Cowboys
  • Bears 17 @ Raiders 6 - Bears

Sunday Night game 8:15 eastern

  • Colts 21 @ Chargers 23 - Colts

Monday Night game 8:30 eastern

  • 49ers 0 @ Seahawks 24 - Seahawks

Teams with byes this week: Patriots, Texans, Jets and Buccaneers

No comments: