Sunday, July 29, 2007

Nothing Like a Blonde Moment ...

I particularly hate that phrase, being a natural blonde myself, although L'Oreal has been kind to let me disguise that fact. Most of the time. But I have recently done something - rather, NOT done something that made me feel like a dork.

A friend of mine posted a comment to one of my entries, and I didn't even notice! When I started blogging on this site, there was no comment notification. At least, I'm nearly positive there was no such thing then. By chance I noticed this comment when I was importing the posts from this site to another one and an unfamiliar screen name caught my eye. How embarrassing! I am so sorry dear friend that I didn't notice when you left it! I replied to your comment, but I don't know if you saw it. I did some digging and have found that blogger now has a comment notification box, so I checked it so such things don't happen in the future.

I hope you forgive me for being such a dork - some things don't change in 25 years!

2 comments:

SPerry said...

Yes, I keep up with your blogs as much as I can. I'ts nice to see how everything is going for you and to get a good laugh in once in a while.
I'm doing fine and very busy with the new job.
Dad's doing pretty good too
Looking forward to that letter, but I would understand if you didnt want to bring back the sad past.
Thought you would get a kick out of the blog name :-)
Keep up the great Blogs!!!

Vanessa said...

Heh, I'm glad you get a chuckle out of my posts. :) I'm not a funny person but I try to keep it towards the humorous side. Sometimes.

I am so glad your dad's doing better.

I'm also glad the new job is going well for you and keeping you out of trouble ... I mean busy! lol