Friday, January 15, 2010

Divisional Playoffs

This is when footballs gets really exciting, because teams pull out all the stops to win.  I know a lot of people are looking at me funny for picking the Ravens over the Colts, but here's why.  The Colts don’t seem to do very well after a bye in the playoffs.  It’s not their strength.  They just seem to wilt after too much rest.  So I think the Ravens are poised to take advantage of that.  These teams are like polar opposites – Ravens strong on the rush, Colts strong on the pass.  This game is going to be a nail biter, I think.  But in the end, I think the Ravens will prevail.  Perhaps not by much but in football, a win is a win and a loss goes home.

Cardinals – I love you guys, but I just don’t think you’ll be able to keep the Saints offense from winning.

I just think the Cowboys are a better team than the Vikings.  Sorry Bob

Same with the Jets and Chargers.

 

01-16-10

@  

±

TIME (EST)

NET

           
Cardinals Saints Saints   4:30 pm FOX
Ravens Colts Ravens   8:15 pm CBS
           
01-17-10          
Cowboys Vikings Cowboys   1 pm FOX
Jets Chargers Chargers   4:40 pm CBS
           

No comments: