Saturday, October 03, 2009

NFL Football Week 4 2009 Picks

Teams with 0 wins so far: Panthers, Rams, Dolphins, Buccaneers, Chiefs, Browns, Titans.
Teams with 0 losses so far: Vikings, Broncos, Saints, Jets, Ravens, Giants, Colts. 

I know, I know, some of you are looking at my Ravens/Pats pick and thinking I’m nuts.  No, I’m not, I’m just a Pats fan and Lord help me, I just can’t pick another team to beat them.  My fingers won’t let me type it.  So, while the Ravens may have better stats than the Pats, I still have faith in my beloved team. 

The Chargers/Steelers game was really hard for me to pick too.  Partly because I have dear friends who are Steelers fans and they might beat me up if I pick against their beloved team, and partly because the Steelers are at home, where they seem to play better.  But the Chargers seem to have better stats right now.  They may even up after Sunday’s game though.  Tough call. 

Looks like we’re going to have some good football this weekend! 

 

NCF division leaders in blue; AFC division leaders in red.

Byes this week:   Cardinals, Falcons, Panthers, Eagles

10-4-09

@  

±

TIME (EST)

NET

           
Lions Bears Bears   1 pm FOX
Bengals Browns Bengals   1 pm CBS
Raiders Texans Texans   1 pm CBS
Seahawks Colts Colts   1 pm FOX
Titans Jaguars Jaguars   1 pm CBS
Giants Chiefs Giants   1 pm FOX
Ravens Patriots Patriots   1 pm CBS
Buccaneers Redskins Redskins   1 pm FOX
           
Bills Dolphins Bills   4:05 CBS
Jets Saints Saints   4:05 CBS
Cowboys Broncos Broncos   4:15 FOX
Rams 49ers 49ers   4:15 FOX
           
Chargers Steelers Chargers   8:20 NBC
           
10-5-09          
Packers Vikings Vikings   8:30 ESPN
           

No comments: