Sunday, January 25, 2009

NFL Football SuperBowl Picks

Well, I caught a lot of heat for my Championship picks last week.  My Steelers friends were annoyed (okay, they hated me for a few hours) that I picked the Ravens.  Steelers won though so my friends had gloating rights.  And used them.  ;)

My husband thought I was insane to pick the Cardinals over the Eagles, but I was right on that one, so I had gloating rights. 

Now we’re down to the wire and I have to choose. 

The Steelers have a strong defense and are a great team.  No question.  But the Cardinals have Kurt Warner who’s had a lot of experience that Big Ben hasn’t had, and the Cards have been on an amazing roll.  Can they sustain that over this “bye week” in between the Championship and the SuperBowl?  Will Hines Ward be able to play?  The Steelers have won 2 of the 3 match-ups the teams have had since 1997.  Both teams have pros and cons and I do believe it’s going to be a tough, nail-biter of a game. 

But I’m going with the Cardinals.  Yes, I know.  Everyone who’s anyone in football is going with the Steelers, but I’m going with my feeling.  If I’m wrong, I have no doubt you’ll all rub it in – and I’ll take it.  :)

2-1-09

@  

±

TIME (EST)

NETWORK

Steelers Cardinals Cardinals   6 PM NBC
           

No comments: