Thursday, November 27, 2008

NFL Football WK 13 2008 Picks

A few tough games to call this week.  The Panthers – Packers game should be a good one.  I know the Panthers have a little bit better record than the Packers, but the Packers are at home and I think they’ll be fighting mad after their historic loss to the Saints last week.  So I’m picking them.  The Saints – Bucs was tough too.  They’re pretty evenly matched but for some reason I think the Saints will take it.  The Chiefs – Raiders game.  Huh.  Both teams suck pretty equally, but the Raiders have a couple more wins than the Chiefs and they’re at home, so they got my pick.  I also had a tough time with the Bears – Vikings and the Jaguars – Texans.  In the end I just went with the home teams.  Now, the Steelers – Patriots game is going to cause me a lot of grief, I know.  I love my Pats.  And the Steelers have a better record.  Slightly.  But Cassel’s been doing pretty good, and at Gillette, I have to go with my boys on this one.  It’s going to be a rough game though, I can feel it already.  And Ben and Kree hate me this week.  Sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~

  • The Titans are NO LONGER the only undefeated team!  They join the Giants as the teams with just a single loss. 
  • The Lions remain the only winless team. 
  • The Bengals and the Chiefs are the teams with only a single win.

NCF division leaders in blue; AFC division leaders in red.

Byes this week:  

11-27-08

@  

±

TIME (EST)

NETWORK

Titans Lions Titans   12:30 PM CBS
Seahawks Cowboys Cowboys   4:15 PM FOX
Cardinals Eagles Cardinals   8:15 PM NFL
           
11-30-08          
49ers Bills Bills   1 PM FOX
Ravens Bengals Ravens   1 PM CBS
Panthers Packers Packers   1 PM FOX
Giants Redskins Giants   1 PM FOX
Saints Buccaneers Saints   1 PM FOX
Colts Browns Colts   1 PM CBS
Dolphins Rams Dolphins   1 PM CBS
           
Falcons Chargers Falcons   4:05 PM FOX
Chiefs Raiders Raiders   4:15 PM CBS
Steelers Patriots Patriots   4:15 PM CBS
Broncos Jets Jets   4:15 PM CBS
           
Bears Vikings Vikings   8:15 NBC
           

12-01-08

         
Jaguars Texans Texans   8:30 PM ESPN
           

No comments: