Saturday, October 18, 2008

NFL Football WK 7 2008 Picks

Well, after the drama of last week, it’s kind of nerve wracking trying to make picks for this week.  Teams you think will win end up falling, and teams you think don’t stand a chance, end up with the win.  Can we say, “Browns”?  As Chris Berman likes to say, “That’s why they play the games!”  Too true.  Nonetheless, I’ll give it my best effort, and hope I do better than last week.  And statistics tell me the Broncos will likely beat My Beloved Patriots, but my heart just won’t let me put them in my “picks” column.  *sigh*  I miss Brady.

The only team to remain unbeaten so far is the Titans.  I know!  Who’da thunk? 

Teams with no wins are: Lions, and Bengals.  To the fans of those teams, you have my sympathies.

Teams with only 1 loss include: Giants, Steelers, and Bills.

Teams with only 1 win: Seahawks, Raiders, Texans, Rams, and Chiefs.  Again, my sympathies to the fans. 

Division leaders in blue (NFC) and red (AFC). 

©DarcsFalcon

 

Byes this week: Cardinals, Eagles, Falcons, Jaguars

10-19-08

@  

±

TIME (EST)

NETWORK

Chargers Bills Bills   1 PM CBS
Saints Panthers Saints   1 PM FOX
Vikings Bears Bears   1 PM FOX
Steelers Bengals Steelers   1 PM CBS
Titans Chiefs Titans   1 PM CBS
Ravens Dolphins Dolphins   1 PM CBS
49ers Giants Giants   1 PM FOX
Cowboys Rams Cowboys   1 PM FOX
           
Lions Texans Texans   4:05 PM FOX
Colts  Packers Colts   4:15 PM CBS
Jets Raiders Jets   4:15 PM CBS
Browns Redskins Redskins   4:15 PM CBS
           
Seahawks Buccaneers Buccaneers   8:15 NBC
           

10-20-08

         
Broncos Patriots Patriots   8:30 PM ESPN
           

No comments: