Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Remember

This originally aired in Superbowl XXXVI I believe, in Jan 2002. I have no idea why it's never seen during any of those Superbowl Commercials shows. The Mean Joe Green ad is a classic, no doubt, but I believe this one beats it hands down. Or Knees down.





May we always remember.

Phil 2:9: Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11: And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

1 comment:

Animatrixie said...

Hey lady! :) Life has become more of a living hell than ever here and I've finally made the decision to go back home for good. We NEED to talk....I haven't been in touch with you (THANK YOU SO MUCH for your super kind email) because when you're bummed out and working your ass off, it's hard to find the time to ever communicate with anyone, but I"ve wanted to talk to you guys....This will be a huge move, but man...I could really use your moral support. *hugs* Please email me if you get the chance and let me know if you will be on IM soon so we can talk about it....BIG things afoot....Seriously.

Thank you both so much for all of your support, and before you know it, I may even be closer by and able to visit you from time to time in person! :)